Articles on this Page
- 11/11/13--05:07: _Man Candy Monday: R...
- 11/28/13--05:07: _Blog Tour Review an...
- 03/12/14--11:07: _5 Reasons to FLOVE ...
- 04/01/14--11:07: _Tantalizing Tuesday...
- 04/02/14--05:07: _Illustrated Temptat...
- 04/12/14--11:07: _Saturday Rewind wit...
- 05/03/14--07:07: _HUGE KATY EVANS SAL...
- 12/10/13--15:07: _WINNER: REMY Audiob...
- 02/12/14--05:07: _Valentine’s Week: U...
- 02/18/14--14:07: _Giveaway Winner: RE...
- 11/11/13--05:07: Man Candy Monday: Remy from the Real series by Katy Evans
- 11/28/13--05:07: Blog Tour Review and Giveaway: Remy by Katy Evans
- 03/12/14--11:07: 5 Reasons to FLOVE Book Boyfriends!!!
- 04/01/14--11:07: Tantalizing Tuesdays: My REMY inspired Boyfriends
- 04/02/14--05:07: Illustrated Temptations: My Number 1 Fighter – RIPTIDE!
- 04/12/14--11:07: Saturday Rewind with Tamie and Elena…(4/12)
- 05/03/14--07:07: HUGE KATY EVANS SALE! Kindle Daily Deal!
- 12/10/13--15:07: WINNER: REMY Audiobook by Katy Evans
- 02/18/14--14:07: Giveaway Winner: REAL Series by Katy Evans
We all love book boyfriends, so Man Candy Monday is all about sharing the love…and the hot guys around by letting everyone know the book boyfriend you have been swooning over this last week, and why!
My Man Candy Monday choice is Remington “Riptide” Tate from the Real series by Katy Evans. Remy is all Alpha male in the extreme. He’s an Underground fighter who keeps his body hot and in perfect shape through conditioning and healthy eating. I have tried to find my perfect Remy for a very long time…and have failed. There are however tons of pictures I’ve seen that could be definite possibilities…so I’m going to treat you to those. If I ever do find just one man who can represent Remy…I’ll let you know…til then…
Now here’s a couple that were sent to me on twitter…
All of those are perfectly yummy don’t you think?!?
If you have a perfect Remy leave me a comment and feel free to link pictures with it. Remember…sharing is caring
Filed under: Alpha Male, Badass, Book Recommendation, bookish temptations, Books, Characters, Eye candy, Fantasy boyfriends, Favorite Authors, Katy Evans, Man Candy, Man Candy Monday, My Book Boyfriend, REAL, Remington Tate, Romance, Series, Underground Fighter Tagged: Alpha Male, Badass, Bestseller, Book Recommendation, bookish temptations, Books, characters, eye candy, fantasy boyfriends, favorite authors, Katy Evans, Man Candy, Man Candy Monday, My Book Boyfriend, Real, Remington Tate, Romance, series, Underground Fighter
Underground fighter Remington Tate is a mystery, even to himself. His mind is dark and light, complex and enlightening. At times his actions and moods are carefully measured, and at others, they spin out of control.
Through it all, there’s been one constant: wanting, needing, loving, and protecting Brooke Dumas. This is his story; from the first moment he laid eyes on her and knew, without a doubt, she would be the realest thing he’s ever had to fight for.
HOLY CRAP! This book is HOT…as in read this book in an ice cold tub of water, or while standing over an a/c vent. Seriously people…Katy Evans knows how to write fabulous heat, and there’s the perfect amount in Remy. That’s only one of the reasons to read this book though.
I’ve said it before and I’ll probably say it again…I love reading the male POV. I love being able to get inside their head…to know what they were thinking…feeling…experiencing. Remy incorporates both Real and Mine, but does it in a way that feels new. He stole my heart in the first book, but there are things that become so much clearer when you read it from Remy’s perspective.
I know some people wonder if a book that retells a story is really worth it or not. I, for one say hell yes when it’s told well, and imparts new information. This one does just that which is why I’m giving it a huge recommendation for you to read it.
My rating for Remy by Katy Evans:
A still swooning 5!
There’s an awesome giveaway you can enter here
About the author:
Hey! I’m Katy Evans and I love family, books, life, and love. I’m married with two children and three dogs and spend my time baking, walking, writing, reading, and taking care of my family. Thank you for spending your time with me and picking up my story. I hope you had an amazing time with it, like I did. If you’d like to know more about books in progress, look me up on the Internet, I’d love to hear from you!
**This book was provided to me in exchange for an honest review, and honestly I love Remy**
Filed under: ARC, Book Recommendation, Book Release, bookish temptations, Favorite Authors, Katy Evans, My Book Boyfriend, Remington Tate, Romance Tagged: ARC, Book Recommendation, Book Release, bookish temptations, favorite authors, Katy Evans, My Book Boyfriend, Remington Tate, Remy, Romance, Simon & Schuster
I love talking about my book boyfriends and there are sooooooooooo many of them to talk about. They run the gamut in looks, ages, careers, mannerisms, lifestyles, etc. That in and of itself is one reason to love them. Variety is the spice of life you know…at least where book boyfriends are concerned.
Now let’s look at 5 other reasons…
1) They don’t care if you’re dressed to the nines, or hanging out in your jammies with no makeup on. They think you’re beautiful no matter what and they don’t hesitate to let you know that. They like a woman with curves and are just fine with a little bit of junk in your trunk…more to squeeze, grip, grope and fondle.
2) They have a way with words. Whether it’s sweet talking or dirty talking the very best book boyfriends are never at a loss. They may not always say what you want to hear, but when they do…they do it right! They can melt your panties off one minute then melt your heart the next. Some are quick with the I love you’s while others make you wait for it, but eventually they will say those three magical words…and mean it.
3) Let’s talk about oral sex and book boyfriends. These guys are generous to a fault when it comes to doling out that particular pleasure. They enjoy doing it, and they do it well. They take their time, and they change things up…they lick, nibble, nip, tongue, kiss, blow on, suck…well you get the picture…they feast as if it were the yummiest dessert ever. Not that they don’t appreciate being on the receiving end mind you, but book boyfriends generally make sure you get yours…and often.
4) Sex in general is pretty much guaranteed to be mind-blowing with these guys, and the biggest reason is because they’re all about making sure that they take care of satisfying YOU. They’re always available and ready. It doesn’t matter whether it’s day or night. Occasionally, they take their pleasure first, but they never fail to make sure you are well taken care of. Let’s not forget the endurance and stamina of these guys either. They can go hard and fast, or nice and slow, and when you’re really lucky sometimes you’ll get a combination. Once you’re finished…you may not be finished at all…book boyfriends are exceedingly generous and able to move onto round two, or three more often than not and pretty damn quickly too.
5) Besides loving you completely and giving you the best sex imaginable book boyfriends are quite protective. Some do it fiercely while others are a bit more subtle. Either way they have your back at all times. They won’t abide anyone mistreating you ever. Heaven help the poor fools who make the mistake of causing you pain in any way. Retribution will likely be swift, and may well be over the top, but hey…you’re worth it.
Hmmm…well that’s 5 but I’m not quite finished so just consider this a bonus ;)
Book boyfriends actually like to spend quality time with you whether it’s alone time at home, date nights, or hanging out with good friends. They are also pretty damn magnanimous when it comes to gift giving…sometimes it’s outrageously expensive and sometimes it’s very simple and heartfelt. Regardless, it’s just one more way to show you how much he cares.
So…did I miss anything important? Let me know in the comments if I did :)
Filed under: Andrew Parrish, Best Book Boyfriends, Book Boyfriend, Braden Carmichael, Christian Grey, Discussion, Erotica, Favorite Authors, Favorite Book Boyfriends, Favorite Books, Gabriel Emerson, Gideon Cross, Hayden Stryker, Jesse Ward, Kellan Kyle, My Book Boyfriends, New Adult, Remington Tate, River Wilde, Romance, Tamie's Favorites Tagged: Andrew Parrish, Best Book Boyfriends, Book Boyfriend, Braden Carmichael, Christian Grey, discussion, erotica, favorite authors, Favorite book boyfriends, Favorite books, Gabriel Emerson, Gideon Cross, Hayden Stryker, Jesse Ward, Kellan Kyle, My Book Boyfriends, New Adult, Remington Tate, River Wilde, Romance, Tamie's Favorites
Hey peeps! We need varieties in this *HOT* Tuesday aftee.lol I just realized how much I miss Remy. You know that guy they call “Riptide”?!? Don’t kid me that you don’t know him. He’s my number 1 fighter! Wooot! You can check him out in REAL by Katy Evans.
So now let’s have some yummylicious-fighter-like eye candy to stare at…
Do you have any sexy fighter-book-boyfriend that you would like to share with us? *wink*
Ooopps missed this last pic…
Filed under: Alpha Male, Book Boyfriend, Book Recommendation, Katy Evans, Remington Tate, Tantalizing Tuesdays Tagged: Bookboyfriend, hotties, Katy Evans, Male model, Real, Remington Tate, Remy, Riptide
“And nowwww, ladies and gentlemen, the moment we’ve all been waiting for. Our reigning champion, the defender, the one and only, Remington RIPTIDE!!!”
Gosh, this is bad. I have it really, really bad. I miss this guy so much! I’m sure I’ve got a number of other teasers that I haven’t featured on this post yet. And before you proceed you might wanna go back and check my Tantalizing Tuesdays since it’s kinda related with REMY. *wink*
I can’t wait for Katy Evan‘s upcoming book ROGUE, I’ve heard the man–Greyson King is just as intense. Whew! Coming out on July 29th this year.
Filed under: Alpha Male, Best Book Boyfriends, Books, Illustrated Temptations, Katy Evans Tagged: favorite author, favorite series, greyson king, Katy Evans, Mine, Real, real series, Remington Tate, Remy, Riptide, ROGUE
Before you searching always remember to change your IP adress to not be followed!
PROTECT YOURSELF & SUPPORT US! Purchase a VPN Today!
Welcome to Saturday Rewind with Tamie and Elena. Check out what caught our attention this past week and what we’re looking forward to…
Elena: Easter is almost here and am I the only one that thinks that time is running too fast, Tamie? We’re almost half way through 2014…Just wow! This year is being great as far as books go, though…So many awesome books came out these past months and so many other GREAT novels will be released! It feels like Christmas, doesn’t it? ;) Mary Whitney, Author of Beside Your Heart and Disclosure of The Heart, has a new book that came out this week: Forever Your Heart. I love these series (you can find my reviews of the first two books here and here ) and I can’t wait to start this one, especially because it’s from Adam’s POV **swoony sigh** You can purchase it on Amazon.
Tamie: I have to agree that time seems to be flying by, Elena. The weekends go at warp speed tho ;) This IS a great year for books. I’ve gained some new favorite authors, and have read some fabulous books thanks to authors I already love. One of the new releases this week is from Kristen Ashley. I adore her books, and her newest, The Will, is no exception. I power read it the last couple of days when I wasn’t at work, and it’s fanfreakingtastic. This is not a surprise for any KA fan. Since it’s the beginning of a new series it would be a great time to try her if you haven’t already. I’m looking forward to reading Forever Your Heart very soon.
Elena: I’ve never read anything by Kristen Ashley but I want to start soon. From your reviews, the books sound amazing!
Also, JA Redmerski is hosting a wonderful giveaway on her site that you won’t want to miss! You can enter the chance to win a BOOK NECKLACE of The Edge of Never. The giveaway ends in three days, so hurry up! ;)
Another Author that we love here on Bookish Temptations is Kahlen Aymes. Her new book, Confessions After Dark , will come out April 14th! It’s the second book in the After Dark series, and I’ll be reviewing it April 22nd for the blog tour. In the meantime, Angel After Dark is up for only 0.99 $ on Amazon till Confessions After Dark is released. So if you haven’t checked it out yet, now’s the time to do it!
Tamie: Tomorrow begins our discussion of Clipped Wings by Helena Hunting. I’m really looking forward to everybody’s reaction to this awesome book, so look for the post in the afternoon and join in the fun!!! This is one of those kinds of books that I’ll be reading over and over again. It’s the kind of book where you say to yourself…I wanna marry this book, or the author that wrote it. Since I can’t do either of those things I’ll just have to content myself with talking about it :) Also, you can still enter the fabulous giveaway from Helena for a chance to win one of 3 signed copies. It ends at midnight tonight. Click here to enter.
Elena: Exactly, Tamie! I can’t wait to start discussing this book with you and our awesome readers :)
Tamie: This week was the one year anniversary of another favorite series and author. It’s hard to believe a year has passed since Real by Katy Evans was published. If you visit The Book Hookup blog here you can read a bonus birthday scene that is awesome, and there’s also a giveaway you can enter. There’s also an extended ending to Real that you can read here.
Thanks for joining us today. Have a great Saturday!
Tamie and Elena
Filed under: Author News, Author Spotlight, Authors, Blog News, Book Club, Book Club Discussion, Book News, Book Recommendation, Favorite Authors, Favorite Book Boyfriends, Hayden Stryker, Helena Hunting, Hot Guys, J.A. Redmerski, Kahlen Aymes, Katy Evans, Kristen Ashley, Mary Whitney, New Adult, New Release, REAL, Remington Tate Tagged: Author news, Author Spotlight, authors, Blog News, Book Club, book club discussion, Book news, Book Recommendation, favorite authors, Favorite book boyfriends, Hayden Stryker, Helena Hunting, Hot Guys, J.A. Redmerski, Kahlen Aymes, Katy Evans, Kristen Ashley, Mary Whitney, New Adult, New Release, Real, Remington Tate
Amazon’s Kindle Daily Deal is REAL and MINE this weekend. They’re on sale for ONE-DAY ONLY!
Don’t miss out if you haven’t read these books yet!!!
Filed under: Book News, Book Recommendation, Favorite Authors, Katy Evans, REAL, Remington Tate Tagged: Book news, Book Recommendation, favorite authors, Katy Evans, Real, Remington Tate
Hey guys! Sorry it took me awhile to announce who won the REMY Audiobook giveaway by Katy Evans… Congratulations to Elise-Maria Barton! Winner was chosen by Random.org Winner will be notified by email. Thanks to everybody who entered🙂 Tagged: Audiobooks, bookish temptations, favorite authors, Giveaway winner, Giveaways, Katy Evans, Remington Tate
We have mad love for Katy Evans and of course Remington Tate from the Real series…one of our forever book boyfriends. We’re super excited to share an Update from the Tates… Check out the REAL Series Purchase Link: REAL MINE REMY **Stalk the Author** Website Facebook PAGE Twitter @authorkatyevans GIVEAWAY!!! Katy Evans has offered a giveaway. You […]
And the winner is… Congratulations Angie! You’ve won an ebook copy of your choice. The winner will be notified by email. The winner was chosen by Random.org Thanks to Katy Evans for offering such a great giveaway and to everybody who entered! Laters, x gel Tagged: author, favorite author, Giveaway winner, Giveaways, Katy Evans, Mine, Real, […]
Before you searching always remember to change your IP adress to not be followed!
PROTECT YOURSELF & SUPPORT US! Purchase a VPN Today!